Fantastic new Bulletin Board!
The brand new VBulletin Board is up and running!
Move over World Cup! Stop the Press, Ignore Star Wars, Forget Spiderman, Harry who? It’s hotter than Potter!!
It’s a special weekend that’s been – It’s time for a public holiday because this is one thing to mark down in future calendars – no we don’t mean the 50 years of the Queen’s rule, we of course mean the launch of the Brand New Fantastic, Wonderful Bulletin Board on Tribeworld!!!!!
Bake a cake, bang your party popper, throw some streamers, organise a street party and join in the fun by logging in.
Why are we so excited about the bulletin board?:
1. Personalised Calendar – hey who needs calendars pinned to your wall, and who needs diaries because we’ve got a fantastic personalised calender built into the brand new bulletin board – You can customise your calendar however you like and we’ll be marking in special tribal dates throughout the year.
2. Avatars – there’s 20 fandilidiastic tribal avatars for you to choose from and we’ll be uploading more every week, get to 5000 posts and you can upload your own avatar!
3. Private messaging – private message all your buddies through the private messaging centre. It’s completely private and a great way to keep in touch!
4. Voting – Where you get to choose your own votes! – Who’s the best tribe character? – Should David Beckham be playing 90 mins in the world cup? – who the mysterious character returning to Tribe 4? Make your own polls on the new bulletin board!
5. Who’s online? – You can see which users are online and in which forum! No more trying to figure out who’s there and who isnt’
6. Rating – When you first register you’ll have zero posts and your rating will be a Tribe Talker. Post over 500 posts and you become Tribe Leader and post over 2500 posts and you’ll be City Leader!
Some other fab features – posts will stay up longer than ever before – there will be no pruning except for offensive posts. And the new bulletin board is faster and more reliable than ever before.
There will be some exclusive forums accessible only to members of the fanclub coming soon…
Some new excitement will be coming to the Bulletin Board very soon….. More bounce than Oprah Winfrey! More excitement than Jerry Springer! – Tribemaster Tonight! Tribemaster will appear once a week to answer any questions you may have.
AND… there will be regular Trivia Nights to test your knowledge of The Tribe – you could be named Tribe Trivia Master.
We’ll have more information on these two great events soon.
Have you entered the New Fanlub Competition?
There is a new competition for Fanclub members only – check out the fanclub page in the Club section for more information.
UK Tribe 4 Exclusive!
Watch The Tribe this Saturday at 1.55pm on Channel 5. It’s on for an hour every Saturday!
It seems everyone is keeping their distance from each other, Dee and Patch, Pride and May, and Pride and Salene.
Ebony and Jay are forced to flee the city but Ram sets his dogs on them and the chase is on…
Check out the latest plot synopsis for more sneak preview action
Until next week,
Stay Tribal and Keep the Dream Alive…